Sunday 2 February 2014

For Her - Conclusion

A sharp pain wakes me from a deep slumber, I am tied up to what seems like a hundred little wires going into my body. I'm in a hospital bed. I try to move but my shoulder starts to kill. The pain is excruciating, more than I have ever felt before.
How the hell am I alive? It takes me a moment but I realize that Tara is asleep on a chair next to me. Tara Hart is at my bedside! I'm pretty sure I died though. Who cares about the ins and outs, I'm off my fucking tits on morphine, I think.

Tara suddenly wakes up.

"Hey." I say calmly to her like its not a big deal.

"Hey you" She exhales as she wipes the tired from her eyes.

"So.." I say timidly

"So.." She replies.

"I'm Christian Gregory Martins." I tell her.

"Yes you are..I know all about you Mr Martins." She tells me whilst a smile comes to her face.

"I adore you" I say, without even thinking like its been begging to come out all this time.

"I know, Charlotte told me all about you." She says, embarrassed.

She has met Charlotte, of course she has. What did that bitch say about me!?

"So how crazy do you think I am?" I ask

"For what taking out three gunmen and getting yourself shot saving me." she smiles

"Or being utterly crazy about me." she says looking up at me.

"The second one.." I say hesitantly

"Well I have one thing to say." She says straight faced now

I nod as to say go on. Still in awe that my favourite person in the world is sitting next to me.

"What are you doing Friday?" She asks.







THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment